Friday, April 16, 2010

Talk about this weather?

I'm itching to leave again...


Yes, and I know I shouldn't because I have loads to catch up with some people. Considering I was sick for the last week.

SOO!! School is starting and when I look back, I guess I have not done much work on my studies, but hey, it's holiday and the next few months are gonna be hell.


If you're betting that I will leave during the next holiday, well you're probably right. I'm not sure where I want to go, but away from this weather is a definite.

Lately I have been pretty down and out because I'm still ill. Like when I go out, I find myself being tired easily. Not been swimming too because of the rain.

Anyway I do hope the weather goes back to normal or I'm stuck in here. *cough cough*. So many things going through my mind, and yes I feel a little scared when I think about where I'm heading.

So much more complex stuff I'm suppose to know and learn. And what if I don't understand? But I guess I have nothing to worry, because I'll always find a way. And you usually think such depressin stuff when it is raining and you have nothing to do.

But lie here and think about how your lungs is gonna collaspe from all the coughing.......

0 comments: