Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New classmates New journey

"GOOD MORNING MY NEW CLASS!!"

*silence... maybe some crows laughing*

So the first day was very quiet, followed by the second day and the third day. Everyone is in their own bubble, or comfort zone.

But there were improvements! Hahaha, like this girl whom I wanted to smother and kill on my third day, but she turned out to be actually very nice. *guilty*

And there's chris, who worships sugar/candy/chocolates like me, our first conversation for 2010 was


**********


Chris: Do you know that candy empire had a 20% off nestle Products

Me: OMGOMGOMGOMG!! REALLY??!!

Chris: YES!!! I bought like white chocolate kit kat etc etc..

*******

WHITE CHOCOLATE KIT KAT?!!! *sparkles* You see, people who love white kit kats are really easy-going and chill. I love those type of people.

Unlike one incident with I-really-forgot-who, we went into 7-11 and I bought one white kit kat chocolate, and I got blasted

Idiot I-forgot-who :"You shouldn't buy that! It's not really chocolate, you should buy blah blah blah blah"

FOR GOOODNESSS SAKE WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO! I'M YANLIN AND IF I WANT MY WHITE CHOCOLATE MEANS I WANT WHITE CHOCOLATE YOU DOUCHE! LOLOLOL.

Or maybe I appear to be down syndrome in food appreciation to that idiot. But at the end of the day I just bought it anyway and took a BIG HUGEEEEE BITE OUTTA THAT BAR OF WHITE CHOCOLATE. BWHAAHHAHA!!

This is in art class. I love to draw 2 years ago, that's why I didn't do well in PSLE, and O'levels.

So during my 2nd O's, I tried my best to give it up, and after my breakup, I just lost all my interest to draw and create. So drawing for me now is like a chore.

But I'm struggling to get back that insane passion for drawing, LOL. And I dislike drawing humans, I prefer drawing animals. Thank you

THE END.

This is Andrea, and this year, she is in the same class as me! Andrea is really weird, a wonderful loyal friend who is also very sadistic unknowingly, and I hope I can survive through my poly year without her unknowingly killing me.

Oh and Polar has opened a bistro in our library. I know, weird right, frying pasta in the library.

AND I LOVE POLAR!!!!!! Because my GRANDPA LOVES POLAR!!! AND MY WHOLE FAMILY SWEARS ON POLAR!!!!!

This is the waffle pancake, and if you visit me one day at my school, I will bring you to try this. And lets not forget the mango tango.

However, right now I'm avoiding that place for awhile, because there's an overly friendly person.

*****


douche #1: "WHAT?! unfriendly person you dun wan! Overly friendly person you dun want! NO FRIENDS FOR YOOOOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!"


*****

NUUUU!! Its not that ok, it's just, I want to eat my food and simmer in my own thoughts. I dun want to make small talk with people while I eat!

And thus this is my first day of school!

0 comments: