Monday, April 5, 2010

*ranting*

*WARNING* This is a RANTING post

I'm going to Rant. Yup, because I'm a coward and I don't care if its in my blood/star sign/zodiac that I'm afraid to confront someone when he/she is pissing me off.

Because I just don't confront people in their face. It creates awkward situations and if I ever do confront someone, it goes like this

"I just don't know why you ha-have to... *sniff* always do that, it's like blah blah blah*cries*" GAY.

So I develope this method on letting that person do idiotic stuff to me, and one day either burst out in anger *like the hulk*, which I try not to, because its very very stupid and people really don't respect you when you do that.

Or simply shut the person out from my life. And being an effing coward, thats what I am doing to A. I will call him A because A stands for Asshole, and he is hella' one.

But thats a long story and this is an effing long ranting post. So lets start with one thing that is realy getting on my nerves, which is PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW GRATITUDE.

Like say, LYL swipes her magic card for the meal, so she ultimately decides to pay for the GST, because well, thats what friends do for each other.

And then there are the TROLLS. Who get up the seat and walk away after paying the exact meal to me without the GST. WITHOUT FUCKING THANKING ME.

Is a thank you so hard to say? IT GOES WITH A T, THEN CONTINUES WITH A -HANK AND A YOU.

I don't expect them to pay the GST, but at least I DESERVE A THANK YOU RIGHT, YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES. =(

BUT OF COURSE, YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUST PAY FOR YOUR GST AND THEY DUN DESERVE A THANK YOU BECAUSE THAT PERSON's MONEY COMES FROM THE HEAVENS AND ITS NEVER ENDING.

WELL IN YOUR FACE, A WAKE UP CALL! THEY USE THEIR MONEY FROM THEIR BANK TO PAY YOUR GST SO YOU EFFING BETTER THANK THEM NEXT TIME!

But its not all that sad, because there are alot of awesome people who actually comes to thank me personally. Which I heart them because you know they have good upbrining.

Oh and then's there's A. Which I have decided to just shut him out of my life for now and just pretend he is not there. Will I confront him? Jee, I dunno. WILL I PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? Hmm MAYBE. But friends don't punch friends in their faces right?

They call it, "TALKING IT OUT". We have been friends for many years anyway. But I dunno, his skin is so thick, maybe I will just punch him in the face. And if he hates me, nvm, because I would have one less asshole to get annoyed with in my life.

Sigh, they say ranting is good but its making my head hurt. I'll proably regret blogging this one day but today I'm just feeling... tired.

0 comments: