Saturday, September 26, 2009

BAD DAY

HOW IT BECAME THE WORST MORNING/DAY OF MY VACATION.


prologue: I was suppose to meet my mum at 8.30am in Tanglin mall, to have a morning walk in Botanic garden, after her 7am Yoga.


7.15am - woke up feeling like crap from sleeping at 2am. Bad bad weather...

7.30am - got dress but can't find my bag.

7.45am - walk to mom's room, CRAP... MOM STILL SLEEPING. NOOOO!!

7.50am - Mom said no more walking. Went back to sleep.

9.00am - woken up by mom. Go for breakfast at O'briens in at Jelita Cold Storage.

9.07am - Avoided dog poo but dog poo went into my Birkenstock and my barefoot stepped on the dog poo.

9.11am - touch brown stuff to see if its dog poo. Smelled like dog poo. Now fingers smelled like dog poo.


9.25am - washed hands and ate sandwich. Felt disgusted because I ate sandwich with fingers that touched dog poo.


*side note* YOU MUST TRY THE SANDWICH SHI HUI! It is stuffed with eggs, crunchy fresh veggies and tomatoes!


9.40am - dropped egg in coffee.



10.30am - Came back. Splitting headache from double sleeping in the morning.

3.00pm - went out to buy stuff for this fishies...

AND DROP MY FREAKING PERSONAL HORN MOUTH PIECE. AND IT CHIPPPED!
Goodbye 70 bucks.

3.10pm - at fish shop. Realised not enough money. Sheesh. walk a distance to the nearest ATM.

3.20pm - Went to buy Pau. No Veggie Pau. Sigh

3.30pm - missed all the buses.

4.05pm - arrive home. Mom wanted to relocate pond. So much work I think I lost 20 pounds.

5.00pm - Hello Constipation!

And thus followed by other bad events which would take very long for me to list them down.

At this point of time, I just crawled back into bed and spent my whole night reading books. I did not step out of bed till the next day.

Sad sad day. I hate sleeping two times in the morning. ARRGHHH!!!









~random pictures of the day~



HAHAHAHHHAHAH!!! OKAY THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!! My grandpa was reading some printed e-mail and the fishes decide to come out and see what he was reading about.

So he turned back and saw all his troopers and got a surprise. THEY EVEN LINED UP IN A ROW!! HAHAHA


[Side Note: These are parrot fishes which are extremely SHY. They always hide behind the wood. And for them to come out is a miracle]





I did a double-take on this scene. And I decided to take a picture. I know, weird.

0 comments: