Thursday, September 24, 2009

MId auntumn Fest

BABY I WANT MAH ASTRONAUT CAKES!


Welcome Mid Autumn festival. Where it's a time for MOONCAKES!

Traditional mooncakes are dry and full of lotus paste. Hence, I do not eat them.

But this year, is different, because we moved away from tradition and bought awesome, to-crave-for, MOONCAKES.




We had a "tasting" affair in my granny's house. I tried cheesecake, jackfruit, mint, chocolate, mango and liqueur.


AND I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!! THY MOONCAKES CANNOT SATISFY MY NEEDS!!!





YAN LIN WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??!!


This, is another version of a mooncake, with its soft snow skin and chocolate mousse inside. YES.


RICH-CREAMY-SWEET-MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH-NOT-JIA-LAT-SCREWS-WITH-YOUR-BRAIN-AWESOME-GLORIOUS...... mooncake.








Ps: TWG can be found in Ion second level. I've yet to try their tea and cakes, and if I do, I shall blog about it.

Until then enjoy your life and get fat.

0 comments: