Friday, September 25, 2009

Coffee club

COFFEE CLUB WITH HOMIES!

I am a sworn starbucks lover. If you insult starbucks, I will stick a fork in your eye. BUT.... I think my alliance is wavering HAHAHAH!!



The story goes:


We were all browsing books in Kino when mum complained she was starving. But we just had lunch 3 hours ago, so we just thought she was just craving for food.

But it got really scary because my mom started sweating and looking really REALLY bad. So in fear of our mom fainting from hunger, thus leading to a police report of parent abuse, we went to the nearest cafe......



COFFEE CLUB


Mom looking better after having her bacon and spinach Quiche HAHHA!!


My mom claims that coffee club makes the best bacon and spinach quiche ever!


BUTTERSCOTCH BANANA CHEESECAKE. How wonderful can it get!! I didn't expect them to present the cake in this way, since I just chose it off "the-shelf".

AND, OH MAN. This is the greatest cheesecake I've come across so far. The thick sweet butterscotch went well with the mildly sweet cheesecake.......oooooh myyy gaawddd!!!!!


I think I died and went to fat people heaven.



Bro and me.

And..... TADAAAA!!! My Toffee Cappuccino! It isn't so sweet that it hurts your throat and it just goes sooo well with the cake. I love coffee club. Yup.

Me.Coffee.Club.Love =)

0 comments: