Friday, September 18, 2009

sarpinos

No "summer" vacation without pizzas!


Like they always say, coolest person to hang out with is your mom, plus a new addition, your brother.


Hah yanlin, you have a new clique. The brady bunch.

Well maybe far from brady bunch. So what have a I being doing with my family clique? well lets just say, Piazzas + Root Beers + Gossip Girl Season 1 & 2 + crashing late nights at mom's room.

The drama bunch. 15 Korean shows to chiong, 4 American series to watch.

I haven't had a decent full sleep since I was back, but aside from all that talking, let me introduce to you......


Sarpino's Pizzas



Maybe some of you heard of it, but it is a rather small pizza company, but they do home deliveries.

So before you think it's just some normal pizza not worth your taste, well, this is what I have to say!:

I've tried pizzas from Canadian and Pizza Hut, but this sort of sums it all as the best. Why?

Comparison to Canadian and Pizza Hut

1) Canadian Pizzas - 2 for the price of 1, but their dressing of their pizzas are rather depressing. Just a thin layer of ingredient.

  • With Sarpino's, you get 2 for 1 PLUS awesome generous amount of ingredients. Think Pizza Hut with Canadian price.


2)Sarpino's are like the Ben & Jerry's of the Pizza world. Need I say more?


This is name The Butcher, because like its name hints to you, it means meat galore!

And this folks, are what I totally recommend you to try if you are ordering for the first time.

HAM AND EGGS PIZZA

YUP. Give it a try! it might be your dream pizza, because it sure is mine HAHA!


CONTACT DETAILS -

Tel : 6262 6767
Url: Sarpino's pizzas

0 comments: