Monday, September 28, 2009

Thai express and outing with poly

TO SUM IT UP, IT GOES LIKE THIS!



YES I FINALLY GOT TO TRY THAI EXPRESS!!


I've only tried it once and well, I wouldn't mind trying it again. I'm surprise I found it nice, since I dislike Xin Wang Cafe to the MAXIMUM LEVEL OF FAT PEOPLE LOATHING OF FOOD!

And who else to enjoy a nice dinner at Thai Express Holland Village than with a friend WHO DOESN'T EVER GET FAT =(



Sarah had some BBQ chicken from hell. Yea it is so hot that I actually think Bernice would love it. You see, Bernice is a very unique individual, that if given chili padi, bread and butter, she will make chili padi sandwich.


Here is a closer glimpse of Chili Hell. I took a spoonful of chicken from her and it really burned me.





[IDONOTSTEALSKINNYPEOPLESFOODBUTTHEYGIVEITTOMEWILLINGLY
YOUSUCKER]

If you can decipher my da vinci fat code, you will understand the point I'm trying to say. If you didn't, you are fat and should probably stop reading and go workout.

Hahah kidding ok, KIDDING!








Stuffed Chicken wing, that is pretty much a normal chicken wing. Till you dip it in this honey sauce that is slightly sour...

Yes, my friends, from normal chicken wings, it has suddenly become, AWESOME chicken wings. Just by this small portion of sauce. Yup.


And this is my main course for the day!!!!!!! TOM YAM HOR FUN. Yes I am a sucker for Tom Yam Hor Fun, and this is the first time I ever tried something like this.

in my opinion, this dish really deserves a second try. YES TOM YAM HORFUN IN YOUR FACEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!



I can just hear my mum screaming "YANLIN!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH FOOOOOOOD!!!!". I don't understand what is wrong with it MOM.


Dum dum Justin ordered Sambal Chicken but he couldn't even eat Sambal. SUCKER!! HAHAHAHA!


This is not my Ice cream, Sarah and me kinda ate ours before I realised I should have taken picture. Sticky Chewy Chocolate belonging to Justin.




***********************************



SEOUL GARDEN HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Shet, perfect opportunity to black mail this sucker 17yr old. And I had to ruin it. SERIOUSLY I WAS IN UTTER PAIN AND ANGUISH I THINK I ALMOST DIED. Although my face don't look it... =(


2 malays, 1 and a half chinese, and our Indian friend Beffy taking picture. HAHAHHAHH!!


Murder on the Seoul garden floor. like WTH!!? THERE'S EVEN A TRAIL OF BLOOD JUICE LAAA. EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!


We're proud people, after all that playing we managed 170 tokens =) This is at Iluma top floor.


The pen we got for 170 tickets. Gross, the horse has yellow teeth.


Anyway, glad to finally go out with the fatties after a long holiday break. And I know its partly my fault for flying around these few weeks!

So, take care everyone and see you guys in school soon. By the way time table is out so go check and School uniform can be collected from T012003.

Remember to buy your BATA school shoes as they are having sale too. Just flash your SP card!

0 comments: