Sunday, September 27, 2009

Janice birthday

JANICE'S 21st BDAY PARTY



oh man, 21yr olds really know how to throw a birthday party. The party literally felt like a club, with people outside the doorway, in the hallway, room, living room. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!

We had to "EXCUSE!!!" to get to different parts of the house AND THE MOM COOKED ALL THE FOOD THERE LIKE !@$^%#@&*!!!

I'm a sucker for homecook food, and the mom let me take some home =) BERNICE I'M DOING YOU AN AWESOME FAVOUR OKAY! HAHAHAH

Oh yea, and the theme for the party is WHITE OR RETRO! Which I totally failed and instead looked DORKY. DORRRK!!



YanLin(ME HAHA), Sarah, Bernice and Janice. The cake is NICE. Sort of like strawberry shortcake with loads of marshmellows.


Trying out Heineken. BLUURGHHH!! I'll stick to my Chivas Thanks


Sad the picture was so blur, but yea, DORK DORK DORK!!!!!! But then again I did look retro, you know... sort of like a retro

DORK!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Reminds me, my mum's *0th birthday is coming. [I didn't reveal your age ah mum, dun cut my salary] and... SHE'S GONNA LIE LOW. WTH???!!!!


MUM ITS NOT COOL TO SPENT YOU *secret age* birthday alone, YOU KNOW. YOU WILL REGRET IT!

0 comments: