Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ice cream ad frens

EVERY SECOND, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY HOUR WITH YOU.

(*note* old post)


More like with friends actually. So after my holiday in Bangkok, I spend my two days interval catching up on what I've missed!

Cold rock on a hot Monday afternoon? Nice.

Cold rock is an ice cream store in Holland Village, foreign to you? New to me haha!


And we had BubbleGum flavoured ice cream with Ferrero! HAHAH! Sounds eww but it was surprisingly good... because you know why...


IT HAS MY SALIVA IN IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!



So who's up to share ice cream with me? *evil grin*

SHI HUI???!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! Okay I shall stop grossing and do more talking.



2ND DAY

The next day I met Bee Hong, Ben, Peter, Wing kit, Manfred and Andrea for a movie. It's been a long time since I saw those poly suckers hahah! MIss them loads.


Imah you turd, you overslept. =( AND WE MET AT NOON SOMEMORE! *strangles*



Bee Hong's chick *sounds wrong*. Young male/female chick with white hair. Looks like a pervert if you ask me.

"but no one ask YOU YanLin so Shaaadap".

OKAY OFF TO CAMBODIA! BYE!

0 comments: