Monday, September 21, 2009

F1

SCOOT OVER, LET LYL TAKE OVER THE WHEEL!


Which would result in Final Destination 5 for everyone...


SO ANYWAY! Back to the topic! And note, this is a late post.


Thanks to Sarah and her dad, we (Bernice, Jo & Me) got to catch an F1 race! Which was great, because I've always wondered if I'll ever get to.

Well, amid all the hype, it was just excitement for a new experience. And YES, the sound is REALLY LOUD.

Sad I didn't get to catch a glimpse of Kimi.R, but I saw the car though! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
I know.. pathetic, BUT ITS STILL A CONNECTION OKAY!


Is that his car? actually....

I DON'T KNOW HAHAHHAH!! I think it was with yellow or something. But this is just a random picture, so yea.

Sarah and Jo were snapping pictures when a group of foreigner guys, from Europe I presumed, were so jolly they joined in the picture! Haha!

But after all the zooming by and excitement, things started to settle down a little






And we too settled into comfortable silence. I was dead tired because it was almost 11pm and I just got back from Cambodia.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I know, so unglam picture courtesy of Sarah.

0 comments: