Wednesday, September 23, 2009

flyer

SHALL I ENTERTAIN YOU!?


The story:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PAIN IT IS TO PLAY THESE GAMES?!!

Yes I'm talking about these. It is soo addictive you keep spamming coins in because you somehow have this feeling that you're gonna get it.


So you decide to take a rest from your 'addiction"...

AND SOMEONE GLEEFULLY TAKES OVER THE MACHINE AND GETS YOUR PRIZE.

And there goes my super mario YOSHI.



lucky that fella has a girlfriend, or I'll grab the toy and run as fast as my fat legs will take me.


So we tried these machines and at least we got a toy =) and that made me happy.



So back to the real deal of the outing. We decided to board the flyer! since its only $10. Student price. HAH!

Would I like to go again. Yes. Why?

Because got air-con inside ok. And the weather was freaking hot.


AND FYI, THE FLYER COULD MOVE EVEN WITH ME ON IT. HAHAHA!! SUCK IT IN DEEEEEP!



Bernice, Sarah and me. Not in any order of weight or height.

It was pretty scary up there, so Sarah kinda got glued to the chair. But after awhile everything seemed to be nice.

Awww... so romantic. Jojo couldn't make it because Friday is her Aikido day =( SO YOU OWE US ONE JOANNA!




WHY NO PICTURES OF SINGAPORE??!!!

Because you suck so go google the pictures yourself! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!! okay joking. JOKING. =(

dun hit me.



WHY SINGAPORE, WHEN YOU HAVE LYL?!

"Nobody Loves me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms!!"

As Sarah calls it, my attention seeking song =(


"AHHHH!!! I'M FLYING AWAY FROM MY POPEYE'S CHICKEN!!!"


Thank goodness the door didn't break. And anyway there wasn't anyone but just us in the cabin! Wooopie!


FEAR ME!! FOR I WILL EAT ALL THAT IS PRECIOUS TO YOU!!!!! I wish everything was made out of chocolate. *Cadbury song playing in the background*


OMG ITS THE FLYER!!! clueless tourist to our own country =(


Anyway, the best part is always DINNER.

Sarah's family was out, so we crashed at her place and had steamboat with food we bought from Carrefour.

Awww.. what a cosy dinner. Bernice changed into Sarah's clothes.

If you asked me why I didn't change into Sarah's clothes, I'm gonna smack you reaaaaal hard. *I'm watching you*




I came home at 12 plus, shock to see this at my corridor.

Seems like some lucky person caught an unlucky rat! I've never seen a rat trap literally catch a rat, but so you have it!!

Okay, tomorrow is my official rest day. Next week will be busy meeting people and giving them their stuff, then I'll be flying off the Sabah for 5 days!

Until then, FAT PEOPLE RULE! HAHAHAAH!!

0 comments: