Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gossip Girl

ONCE UPON A TIME.....


I, LYL, a proclaimed Twilight series fanatic, hyperventilated while watching my first ever twilight movie.

So I joined a facebook group for twilight fans, and that was how I chanced the upon the supposed to be,

EDWARD CULLEN.



See that guy standing in the middle. That's Chace Crawford. That is also the guy who plays Nate in Gossip Girl. And who people supported to be play Edward Cullen.

But Robert Pattinson, is fine as Edward Cullen anyway haha.



Which brings me back to why I'm doing this. Because you know me, I prefer Korean Series. American series have way too much Seasons, and they are not very appealing.

But I am shock. Yes, I am utterly shock that what I thought will be another Draggy O.C drama, kept me staying up so late at night watching it non-stop.

The plots are fabulouus, Twisted and the characters are just plain funny. Sorry I don't mean to do a review, it's just, this show is so great!

Not just talking, sex, blah blah. I know people think of it as some shows for those bitchy eww girls wannabe. BUT IT IS NOT.

It is clever, witty and surprisingly twists in the story drives you crazy because it so SO SO SOSO GOOD.


Well, I have a prove. My ever loving twilight-hater Brother, who absoloutely hate these kinda O.C shows... is hooked on it.

YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN FIND THIS EDVIDENCE IN HIS BLOG, NOW.


Gossip Girl comments by Nicholas Lim. Unbelievable.





******************************************


Was at F1 with Jo, Bernice and Sarah, and of course.. within 10 metres touching distance of KIMI RAIKONNEN *sparkle*

Bernice doesn't get it, why Kimi.R rocks, because the pictures she's seen of him don't do him justice, so Bernice...


THIS IS KIMI RAIKKONEN


And sarah says he's lousy, which makes me very sad. She's a lewis Hamilton supporter. But then again she also says twilight sucks, soo..

YOU WATCH OUT SARAH!

0 comments: