Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FOC briefing

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! OHH I LOVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

What have I achieve this 2 weeks-
1)Drinking 5 litres++ of water a day *due to Throat infection*
2)going to toilet the most number of times in my current life

*depress* but the infection ain't going away. What if I sound like a man after this???????? Nvm, I've reason to emo already.

Back to sunshine, I went over to Shi Hui's to collect the documents for the G trip -

No, I'm sorry thats not Shi Hui, although they look alike.

Next me and Alex went goldenMile to book the Genting Tickets.

post box very sexy looking.


Me under Singapore, and Alex under Foreign workers.

OH YES! MY FAV! Just as we were about to walk to Suntec, Which is a super far walk la, confirm can slim down 10kg, a godsend shuttle bus came into concourse and we took it!! YAY!!!!!
Cam-Whoring in the shuttle bus

HUNGRY?? HUNGRY RIGHT? YOU WANT? HAHAHAHHAHH!!!

Seperated from Alex after our lunch at Marina and proceeded to SP for FOC Briefing. It was like a prelude of the camp!

I met up with Calissa, my... should I say semi-new friend since we met at enrollment day. She's so funny hahahha.
So new people, its hard for them to know my name. Thus, I intro myself as YL, WHICH SOMEHOW BECAME LY. FAILED...*depress* LY sounds like some pervert la... haiz.

0 comments: