Monday, March 16, 2009

Video cam

HAH! I FINALLY GOT A WEBCAM!!


While everyone webcam with each other (EG. SARAH T*N and BERNICE T*Y) while leaving LYL to her lonely NO-WEBCAM world, she secretly went and bought a Sexy Fujitsu laptop for her Poly AND its comes with a WEB-CAM!

So I'm going to irritate people by webcaming 24-7.

1st victim : Bernice
-I webcam her while she was in China. Super fun! Anyway, Miss ya!

2nd Victim : Alex
-Ehh.. I wouldn't call it webcam, and Alex was a willing victim! We kinda Wahjong Through the Mic. I was having my Tonsilitis/Throat infection/flu, so I looked like crap and banned him from webcaming HAHAH!

3rd willing victim: Welly!
-Welly needed help in renovating his room. He's so funny la, move the furniture around till he got confused on where to put it. I didn't help much though, just gave him eye power while he move his stuff hahahah!



Yea so this is a screenie of Wells moving his stuff LOL!


Man.. Webcam-ing sure is fun. Okay, off to MSN. anyway, Good morning WELLY LOL!

0 comments: