Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cleaning cages

SPCA can't arrest me now.

HAH! I cleaned up the cages of those dustballs! See, the glass is so shiny and everything. 4 cages, starting from 10.00am all the way to 1.30pm, gosh.

2 adult hamster, Star(mom) and Jun(dad). And five youth ones. 3 males (dustball #1, #2 and #3) and 2 females(nameless. Jason will name them when he adopts)

Female dustball. Really pretty
Male dustball

Female
The boys.

The hamster behind the grey one has only 3 legs, so he's like the weakest, hence the smallest.

star. Very tame.
star's son. Only dark grey one in the litter.


My koi's

Hamster cages and fish pond. Star sleeps in my room.


Super dirty and disgusting fish filter

Super clean and not disgusting fish filter
Anyway those lil' furballs really know how to enjoy life. While cleaning up the fish pond I took a peek and they were having their afternoon nap!
The girls

The boys. Alpha male on the top hahas!

The father.

Star. She's really clean and fluffy. Wonder how she keeps her coat so clean.

the boys again ahha.
Alright, I'm so sleepy. Gonna crash on the couch! the afternoon sun is soooooo nice for a nap in the living room. I'll take my leave!

0 comments: