Sunday, March 15, 2009

Summary Of 2008

SUMMARY OF 2008
Febuary 2008. Retook my O'levels and made friends with the best bunch of Juniors any senior could wish for -
5/2 of 2008, with some ppl missing
Kimberly, Alex, Mclyne, Shuman & Welly

Welly & WansiriLOVE - Ben, Kimberly, Diana, Shi Hui
Zenice!
Alex Cheah!
Joshua




JUNE holidays - Went for a relaxation trip in Bangkok before O's




NOVEMBER - School Grad/Prom nite. Ya Lah.. when I dressed like somebody's grandmother =( *So I won't post my FULL LENGTH GRANDMOTHER OUTFIT*

Me, Bryan Tan, Joshua, idiot who said I look like Grandma
The bunch that also said I look like grandma, ROAR!! Me, Yi Wen, Sakeenath, Wansiri, Anna
Sak, Wansiri, Anna
Benjamin and super cute Alex hahahha! Yi Wen, Kim, Mcylne Joshua and JHWelly and Alex getting ready for Prom!Me and Wells on the way to Wansiri's place



NOVEMBER/DECEMBER - Holiday in Hong Kong with mum

Beef Curry for the cold weather, NICE!
some Country side train station Beef Noodles
my mum thinks its funny to take stun faces of people =.=
DECEMBER 23rd/24th - Christmas at Sarah's & X'mas party with the Combine Clique
At the sarah's
With the others.



DECEMBER 25th - Supposedly "Male" Hamster gave birth


DECEMBER 31st - New year's Party with Buddies
Me and Wan Ling close to Tipsy T.T First Drink, First hangover. NO MORE!!
Of course there are outings in between in 2008 but I'm too darn tired and in pain to continue on. Painkillers kicking in, think I'll go catch some sleep before dinner.

0 comments: