Friday, March 20, 2009

Grand Torino

My Buddies are such idiots....
But I still love them all!


*WARNING* Long Post ahead!

Sometimes while organizing an outing, I tend to wonder why the heck would I wanna go out with such idiots who dun even reply my messages and give me one heck of a headache just calling all of them out.

And once we actually meet, I realised that its all worth it, and at the end of the day, I start thinking of the next venue. Thus, the vicious YanLin-lozer cycle begins again. Those A-holes...

Met Andrew Yeo at Clementi Taxi stand to pass him the guitar I'm lending him for a few days. Taking precautions, I made him sign an agreement hahahaha!

His hair is super short now la
The Agreement


Met up with Sarah and Justin at 5pm Clementi Control station, and we took the train down to City hall. Again, some idiots start calling me and telling me they're not joining us for dinner. HAH!! Made them wait for 2hrs as punishment.
Justin and Sarah

Had Waraku Pasta for dinner. And Wan Ling came later. That late bugger

HUNGRY??? WANT SOME?? HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!


That Wan Ling still can smile so happily after coming late. Smack her arh.

Then me and Wan Ling chatted about Alex and Shi Hui while leaving Justin and Sarah to Emo HAHAHHAHAH!!

BERNICE DO YOU KNOW I LOOK RETARDED WHILE DOING THIS??? So you better appreciate it you froggy!!!

Our Sundaes. Sarah takes 1hr+ to finish her food. 1 min to finish her ice cream HAHHAHHA

CW time!
Taking picture with Fergie is so fun.

Saw the random guys I met at the beach HAHAHHA!

Jason and me!

David is so cute la hahhahah!

NO WAY! Not this guy
Our traditional Sk&YL full body pic to see who got fatter. HAHAH!!

Idiot purposely look away..

Sk and his self-proclaimed best friend Sarah HAHAHAH!

Bryan and me booked the tickets and I was so busy taking pictures, that I didn't know we booked the 11.30pm late night one.

Sarah and Wan Ling started panicking but everything turned out Okaay. So 1130pm, to watch a movie called Grand Torino! which, Nobody had any idea what it was about HAHAHAHHA!!

Shi kun and Stanley

Fake smile Pic HAHAHHAHAH!!

Cam-whoring male version

stupid Bryan Tan trying to block me out of this perfect picture ROAR!!!

YANN Chwen and YANN Lin HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!! I can just imaging his colourful Hokkien words if he sees this caption.

Another Pic at Marina hahaha

They bought ice-cream from the uncle infront of the esplande traffic light

And the uncle gave them free durian ice cream HAHAHA!!

4 of us ran across the road in 4secs and left the others behind. WINNERS!! ahhahaha!


So we chilled out at the roof top and this is where the fun part begins!!
Sarah and Wan Ling getting kicked out of the club. They drank too much booze.

I dunno wth they are suppose to be, but david really fits the image HAHHAHA!!

Steve, sarah, Wan Ling and Justin

Shi Kun, his invisible fat-ass boyfriend and me.

Okay so we were up at the roof top and I we played the PUSH OVER GAME!!!

Its a name created by us, but the game was form in this reality show I saw.
So anyway, playing the game is simple. You stretch out your hands with palms touching each other, and try to push each other out of step. It's mostly stratedgy and and little bit of strength.

I Pwn all the guys in the game and emerged champion!! HHHAHAHAH!!

This is the Sk vs YL video. Can't see much because it was so dark. But the voices are clear. Btw, Bryan was the judge of this challenge and Stanley took the video.


Now facing off with Skinny Sarah, HAH!
AND I LOST!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!
Jason and Bryan at it


So anyway, we left the guys to push each other while we 3 girls CW at the other side hahahaha!

Justin and David playing cards at one corner.

traditional BT&YL emo pic
Shi Kun starts planning his Satan move to steal my holy friend sarah to the dark side.

At Mcdonalds
Too much fatty milkshake HAHAHHAHA!!
From left: Shi Kun, Bryan, Me, Sarah

Back at Marina GV and buying popcorns before movie starts

Shi Kun and his New best friend

Sk and me competing on who looks better as Sarah's best friend on Photo HAHAHHAHAH!! LOZZZER

We had to seat seperately. So from the left behind, Bryan, Shi kun, Sarah and Me. Then the front row were where the rest sat

It was soo funny at the beginning because Sarah sat between me and Kun while we were waging war. That 70kg idiot kept throwing popcorns at me and trying to get Sarah to acknowlegde him as a best friend HAHAHHAHAH!!

After much smacking and Tsk-ing at each other, Sarah got so fed-up she told us:"God says love yourself and love your enemies" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!

But anyway, I ended up switching place with Sarah because she couldn't stand it and it'll make it easier to direct punch Shi kun. Bryan smuggled in mcdonalds.

So the movie started, and man... it wasso interesting I didn't even bother to irritate that CSK idiot.
The movie GRAND TORINO is a really deep movie that seems so real. No sound effects and stuff like that, like some show in the 70s. It left us with deep impressions and everyone got emo after we left the cinema.

Well! last pic of the day!!

I never regeretted watching that show.

Took taxi with Wan Ling, Justin and Sarah, where they got kidnapped and never to be seen again!!!! THE END

0 comments: