Sunday, March 29, 2009

SSO and Kim's bday

SINGAPORE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA (SSO) 5oth anniversary!

Maaaan.. has it been a long time since I watched an orchestra concert! When I was in NTMB (New Town Military Band), my senior andy would always arrange such concerts.

Esplanade holds fond yet sad memories for me.

Just hearing the horn makes excitement run through my veins. I've decided, that I'm going back to music. I've stayed away from it far too long. So goodbye NTMB and hello SP symphonic Orchestra!


Man.. after all the tanning, I manage to stay pretty white.glorious indeed!!!
The Horns

The interior of Esplanade

....................................................................................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KIM.Q!

Yes! After the concert I went to meet the rest *Alex, Shi Hui, Nazarudina, Kimberly and Benjamin* at CCK.

I missed the movie because of the concert, but planned on joining them for the Toning (sleepover). But it FAILED! Because I ended up falling asleep on Kim's bed.

CONFESSION: YES, I MADE THE POOR BIRTHDAY GIRL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR! *HORRORS*

SORRY KIM!!!!!!!!

If Shi Hui was there, I doubt I'll be able to sleep. But anyway, the guys talked non-stop like aunties all the way through the night.


Scandalous
Kim talking to her 50yr old bf.

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3 - WTH NO DIFFERENCE IN HIS FACE AT ALL!

Scary...
Two happy birds waiting to buy Mcflurry, without any idea that LYL had the LAST ONE. WOwoOOoooO!!!!
Their sad faces knowing they have no ice cream tonight
Fatty

Alex and kim claims that the line above the guy's head is actually a sentence, but I can't see a damn thing.


All in all, had a great time! But I feel like crap today from lack of sleep. Well then, I'll take my leave.





0 comments: