Sunday, March 29, 2009

I WANT A TICKET!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Finally, I've come to regret something I've done that is more regretful than wearing a grandma outfit for my grad night. And that is:


I'VE FAILED TO GET TICKETS TO DISTANT WORLDS: FINAL FANTASY CONCERT.



Sigh, why is it such a big deal? Because Final Fantasy is the best game I've ever played with such an amazing love story/ storyline. Not only that, the songs they have is so damn good to miss.


So why did LYL do such a SPASTIC thing as to miss such a great opportunity?

Because she thought Singaporeans
DUN GO FOR SUCH STUFF.

WELL, JOY. Because the tickets sold out in 2 days since it debuted. My Brother's friend is flying all the way back to SG from Australia just to catch it.

And you can usually only get to watch the concert in the USA. BUT, they made an exception, and I DID NOT TAKE THE CHANCE.

WHHHYYYY!!!!!

It's on my birthday month, so PLS GIVE ME A MIRACLE!!!! I've decided to post in forums my plea for a ticket. Maybe some sad fool bought the ticket and can't make it on that day.









I'm gonnna have a music box full of Final Fantasy songs, to remind me what a retard I'm to be so lazy.



0 comments: