Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Morning!

YEA! A HAPPY MORNING FOR ME!!

I feeel soooooo goood! You know, those kinda days when you wake up and just feel sooo damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, I saw this article on MSN. Its about Sex texting. The link is below if you haven't read about it -

http://specials.msn.com/Search.aspx?cp-documentid=18651376&imageindex=1&cp-searchtext=Sexting&gt1=46001

Yea okay, no biggie, I bet most couples sex-text each other anyway. But whats the point of this post? This -

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2009/03/06/jesse-logan-committed-suicide-over-sexting-photos/



Seriously girls, no matter how much you love your guy or feel he is THE ONE, DO NOT send pictures of yourself. Its just damn dangerous la. Even when you are married to him!

.....................................................................................................................................................


MY DAD IS COMING BACK NEXT MONDAY. OH NOOO!!!!!


Yes I love my dad, really much. The best dad in my world no doubt. But I'm in total deep poo man.

I've got to explain to him how I spent 500 bucks in 2months. And that is NOT cool at all.

LIE? no way, he's been dealing with a majority of liars all his life as a business man, I'm soo not gonna pass the lie detector.

But anyway, besides the dreading questions, I'm glad his coming back! But its for only one week and he's off to Cambodia for another 4 months plus, depends.

Alright, sorry for the wordy post! I'll take my leave.

0 comments: