Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sabah trip

SABAH - KOTA KINNABALU - BORNEO HOLIDAY!


My Grandpa found a great offer to KK (kota Kinnablu), so we flew by Budget and Shuman was SOOOOO right! The plane literally shook la, like it was gonna fall apart, thank gawd it didn't though.

Went with my cousin Vanessa and her mum, plus my mum and Grandpa.

Anyway, from Sabah you can take a boat to the surrounding island and they have all sorts of water sports there. So me and van tried PARA-SAILING.

Its sort of like a parachute and when the boat moves, the air catches the chute and you
are up!

HAH I know what you Lozers wanna say ok! I'm SO SORRY, but apparently I'm NOT THAT FAT that the chute can't take off. WOOoOOOoooO!!


Dunking us in the water =((

At Shangri-La resort. balcony
They held a wedding on that very day and we got a glimspe of the couple's HoneyMoon Suite!

At Mabutik IslandWe lunched at this place called the revolving restuarant. The floor rotates and you get to see different angles of Sabah

A view of KK from the plane
I can feel the painkillers kicking in. So sleepy. Will blog later

0 comments: