Thursday, March 19, 2009

facebook screwed teenage life quiz

I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG....

Got tagged on facebook with this note and thought it was intresting.


[x] Gotten detention.
[x] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum. *ate Mamee infront of Mdm.Nisah's face though, accidentally, I was SABO-ed*
[x] Gotten caught cheating on a test. *Only durig sec 2,3, chinese! thats why they gave up and kick me to CLB*

Total: 3

[x] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it.
[x] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class. *Mr.Malik's worse nightmare.*

Total : 4

[x] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[x] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room.
[x] Laughed at the teacher.

Total : 5

[ ] Pulled down the Fire Alarm.
[ ] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , etc. on the computer at school. *During my time no facebook, sad*
[x] Took Pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during School hours.
[x] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class.

Total : 3

[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[x] Broke the dress code.
[x] Failed a class.
[x] Ate food during class.

Total : 4

[x] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.
[x] Gotten a detention and didn't go. *pls, who goes man..*
[x] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[x] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear *PE lessons full of colourful words*

Total : 5

[x] Faked your parents signature.
[x] Slept in class.
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face. *wld have loved doing that to David Loo, but too bad I just walked out of class*
[x] Copied homework *I've got 3 smarties as besties =) nvr lacking of answers*

Total: 3


MULTIPLY BY THREE : 27 X 3
= 81%

I screwed up 81% of my teenage life

Plus failing O'levels. I think I screwed up 200% of my teenage life.

0 comments: