Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sentosa Outing

FUN IN THE SUN!! BUT PAIN AFTER THE FUN......

Went Sentosa for $3 with Alex, Shi Hui, Nazarudina, Shuman, Wei Min *shuman's bf* and Welly! Idiots, make me run until I so tired.

WARNING! PHOTOS OF SENIOR ABUSE. SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DARE!!







See, all pretend to be buddy buddy with me one, especially this guy next to me.

Buying tickets $3

My cam-whore partner Alex


Another one. Welly! haha

Shuman and Me! purposely tilt her face to make mine look so big =(((

Welly is always trying to eat something

Welly and his JAR of COINS! HAHAHAH!
HAHHAHAHHA SHI HUI'S PRICELESS STUNNED FACE!!

Love this grp pic!

Alex and his Grandpa standing behind.


Cam-Whoring (CW) while waiting for the others to get ready
Spongbob and AW MAN, Monkey YL
Shuman And Welly

Alex and Welly
Dunno this guy.

Yeaaaa... I know you love my muscles! HAHHAHA!

Shuman loves looking at my sexy leg hair, better than her bf's one. HAHAHA!!
Naz first time playing with ball

You see, these two fellas pretending to study so they won't get wet.

SENIOR ABUSE ACT #1!!
my life so sad =(


Playing "monkey"

SENIOR ABUSE ACT # 2!!!! she made me run for my life with that glare

This 2 fellas so smug, still nice and dry on land

3 idiots*shi hui, naz and alex* trying to swim across to the other side and got HONKED by the lifeguard HAHAHHAHHA!!! *ahem* I wasn't included.
4 holes. Shuman, Wei Min, Welly and innocent crab

Dun see us buddy buddy. We hate each other.

Shi Hui, Alex and the escaped dolphin from the underwater world lagoon.

Bryan and Kun. Not my frens. Random guys I took picture with. HAHAHHA!!

got sand up my @ss..

HAHAHHA!! I"M LOVIN' IT!!AW... LOOK AT THEIR SAD SALTY FACES HAHAHAHA!!
Bryan, Kun and me walking on the bridge to 7-11

Shi Hui and her sand boobies

Naz and his sand *go figure* too obscene to say HAHAHHHA!!!!

18yr old PSH bullying 17yr old Alex
Alex revenge!

10 yr olds playing with sand.
This one means business...

Pooor Shi Hui LOL!
Another round of CW
Shi Hui and her stolen 7-11 sunglasses.


All in all it was a GREAT/WONDERFUL OUTING!!


Naz saw my skin peeling and looked as if christmas came early for him. I was worrying about the sun burn that all I could hear coming out from his mouth were


Naz;" HAHAHAHA! bla bla DIE! tmr bla bla HURT LIKE HELL! bla bla PAIN, bla bla HURTS! bla bla ITCHY! bla VERY PAINFUL! bla bla BE IN PAIN!"


Felt like I had some terminal illness after hearing him talk. But the skin is fine. PSH lend me her super duper moisturizer. So I'm sure it'll be fine! well, off to sleep!


PS: lost a bet to Alex and Welly eats like a horse!

0 comments: