Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sketching

OHHHH MAAAN OH MAAAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!!

*vomits blood and foams from the mouth* 10... sketches this.... MONDAY! AHHHHHHH!!!

Oh yea, I have finished 4 sketches! This happened to be my fourth! Oh yes! I've spent my whole labour day drawing THIS!

and Oh yes! I TOTALLY FORGOT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE THIS FREAKING BUTTERFLY! THUS THIS SKETCH IT PRACTICALLY USELESS! YAY.....

Firstly, It has to be in real photo. Yup.

I have BO BO MYSELF AGAIN.




Yea... took me 4 hours to draw this useless crap =) I think it will take Rachael half an hour to re-create this in a better style. *Depression*

Haha... *nervous laugh* but thinking back, I was kinda chiong-ing 4 anime's while doing this.
*double depression* NVM, I shall take comfort in the fact that.....

*triple depression* Can't continue.

0 comments: