Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my school and class

SP is GREAT. 1A02 is GREAT. LIFE is GREAT.

Yea, I know I know. Everything is great till you get assignments and projects and ya-daa ya-daa, so for NOW, I'm just gonna go with the flow. Hahah, the stressful things can come later.

I dun just LOVE SP. I would DIE for my POLY! Yes, obsessive SP behaviour. Maybe in the later future SP will torture me like hell and put me through all the crap, but I guess I'll still love SP.

SO anyway, finally we got most of the class people to go for lunch together, and what more than to celebrate it with a class picture!!!!!!! WOooOOO!!!!


Me with Shahrul. Yea, the disney guy hahaha!


the guy behind is Kulbir *we pronounce his name as cool beer*, then brown hair girl is Imah a.k.a Patrick starfish, to the right is Andrea and our class rep Manfred, who got to bored of us Cam-whoring hahahaha!


Yes we sat at the Auditorium with our KFC Ta-pao HAHAHAH!!!



Funny class rep behind. the 2 girls infront is Yuan Jia and Rachel! Yea, funny people also haha



The guy standing up is Juan Yuan, he scares me when he talks to me in Chinese =( HAH! But caught him in unglam moment. And I just realised he is the only one in white.


Shahrul, Dashini and Andrea!


Another group pic this time with the blue guy name Chin Sin a.k.a Peter. Yea he likes his chinese name LOL! if you talk to him you might mistake him for some british fella, because his accent is DARN strong LOL.

But funny guy la. Not as in funny HAHA kinda person, but weird, that makes him quite fun to hang around with.




Imah holding a picture of Kulbir! HAHAHHA!!



Bee Hong, Imah and Me!


Imah and Kulbir! LOL we just grabbed anyone we could find to take picture with!


Imah and Bee Hong

Imah, Yazid and me!



Oh gawd, stupid picture LOL! I put the self timer at 2secs but couldn't get back in time HAHHAHHA!!! DUMBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AND!!! The more perfect version of class -
1A02!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!



0 comments: