Tuesday, April 28, 2009

stoopid.

STOOOPID GERMS!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!

Yes, absolutely 100% sure that I've caught the stupidity germs. I mean which IDIOT would literally sign up for an event without even checking the date of it right??

Whats more, she even PAID for it first without confirming! She was all, "YAY! YAY! PARTY!!"

HAHAHHAHAHHAhahahahahaha........ha..ah..ha....*DEPRESS*.............

The Digital Media Infoccom Technolody club (DMIT club) is holding a gathering reunion.......... on 8th May....... on Friday....... at night....

ON MY BIRTHDAY............. *depress*

I've got my own arrangments on that night on that day.





I thought drawing a picture in paint would save my genius reputation, but.. *thinks back* my reputation has depleted to negative100.

Another debut for STOOOOOpid LYL.

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: