Sunday, April 5, 2009

FOC

FAREWELL FOR 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS!!

I've changed my playlist songs, sooo... HAPPY LISTENING TO RICKY MARTIN WHILE I"M AWAY!! HAHAHAHA

Yes, I'll be having my SP freshman Orientation camp from 6th April to 9th April. Hope it isn't too physical! Staying over at SP!!! OH man I'm sooooo excited!!

Yes, I love camps. Yes I love Sleepovers! No I do not love running! No I do not like ghost stories!

Reminder for LYL:
-No Ang Moh English
-Talk chinese
-Stay out of ruggings
-dun listen to ghost stories
-HIONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably forget all that and just be my retarded self. Alright, I shall blog off then. That Jason Chng bugging me to get my ass off the com and go to sleep since I'm having camp tmr.


oh yea, one more thing. WELLY GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR APPEAL, I HOPE YOU GET IN!!!! IF YOU DUN, LOVE NYP WITH ALL YOUR HEART!

Goodnight fatties.

0 comments: