Thursday, April 2, 2009

seoul garden

A DAY FULL OF FATS!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Sarah supposed to go holland V to eat at this new Ramen Store when TJH called. So since I was gonna have a busy 2 weeks, I decided to meet them.

Sarah didn't wanna eat Seoul Garden though, because she just doesn't like buffets *yes she's a small eater and NO I DO NOT STEAL FOOD FROM HER THATS WHY SHE'S SO SKINNY*.

CSK, Bryan and Naz were there too. So yea, these are the pictures. Assholes, they know I'm gonna blog this so they state that SARAH was invited not me.

And that all the pictures I post up on my outings are just to bluff myself that I have friends, but actually truthfully no one likes me and even my mom doesn't love me. RETARDS!!!!!!!!!

Apart from getting targeted, physical damages, emotionally challenged, it was nice to meet the rest up after a pretty long time.

We didn't have much to talk about because most of the time the guys were GOBBLING UP THEIR FOOD LIKE PIGS!!


SHI HUI I WISH YOU WERE THERE!!!

No its not because you will be the buffer, but because you seriously have wits to take them on. X.X






Oh yea, Naz lost his phone. How do you lose your phone in the toilet while Poo-ing????!! I'll still go with my theory that he was busy styling his hair and left it on the sink!





WHAT IS THIS? GRAVY!!???? NO! ITS TJH'S BOWL OF EGG YOLKS. OH MY GAAAWWWD



Char Kuay Teow Man.



Never liked to take photos with this Sarah. Makes my face seem ZOOM IN x2



FATTIES!!! HAHAHAH!! I HAVE ANOTHER PICTURE OF BT AND CSK PIGGING OUT.





Extra guy in the middle.







Emo-ing after eating half of Seoul gardens fatty meat.


Bryan was nuking in the toilet. So he didn't join in. He didn't wanna take picture anyway, because he claims his hair sucks.



Me and sarah proceeded on to CineLeisure without them to watch "Confessions of a shoppaholic" *however you spell it* OH MAN!! IT IS SOOO GOOD!!!!!! But not as good as Zac Efrons face HAHHAHAHH!



SARAH I KNOW YOU THINK HE IS HOT, DUN TRY AND HIDE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!
Anyway, I've this really great post coming up. Its gonna involve quite a few people, friends and buddies.


Lastly. I dun wanna address my juniors as "juniors", because somehow, its just too formal and the things I went through with them, they aren't just "my juniors". So, they are great friends.



I'll take my leave!

0 comments: