Monday, April 27, 2009

red bridge

THE RED BRIDGE...........

In the early years when SP first started, its famous red bridge was built. It linked two buildings together. It helped students cross the forrested hill. And....

It was the place where a girl jumped down. Nope, it was not suicide. She was pushed.

Push by something, that couldn't be seen....

Therefore, 1A02 *my class* decided.....to visit. THE RED BRIDGE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND WE HAD LUNCH THERE! HAHAHAH!!!


Yeaaa, crazy Ding dong's. Seriously man, the bridge just freaks me out ok. When I had to cross that bridge alone, I just felt damn uncomfortable.

But yea, that was the story from my seniors. Justin says its BS, but.. but.. I dunno its just freaky ok!


MAAN... my heart almost crash with my rib cage when my fish made a huge "PLOP!" sound, freaked me out.

OKAY!! I'm freaking myself out, so change topic! T.T

My module requires me to take sharp, clear images for my assignments, thus! We get to rent those nice sexy big, really cool black cameras. Man... finally! Photography!

Too bad I'm too broke to buy one for my own.

0 comments: