Thursday, April 2, 2009

evening picnic

PICNIC IN THE DARK!!!



The suckiest thing that can happen is a heavy rain on the NIGHT you wanna go Picnic. AND IT DID.

But either way, Sarah did her prayers *yes it worked hahahha* and we met Justin & Wan Ling at Botanic Garden, 6pm. What we had for food? Sarah's hand-made sushi. I just provided the ingredients, too lazy to make it myself.



My mum teaching Sarah how to create a Sushi.

Her 2nd try! NICE. This is considered MILD. She went on to create weird Nonsense. RIGHT SARAH???? CUCUMBER-DUNNO-WAT


Solo on her own










And we finally meet the dorky duo! Seriously, this pair *Wan Ling & Justin* are really funny. One is a sporty, nice, cheerful girl, the other guy is a sacrastic, mapleStory-loving, stay at home computer addict.


But either way, I'm gald to have them as my friends!


SEE! We smile the same, and sometimes think the same. Like we have some sort of mind "connection" for crazy people.


The sun had started to set. No we didn't see the sunset. We just saw our Sushi disappearing.



hate flash hate flash hate flash



Wan Ling and Justin bought sparklig juice and 4cups of ice. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sarah smiling like an innocent person while ripping a Sushi bear's head into half. MAN.....



WOW! Sarah is taller than me. BET SHE FEELS HAPPY FOR ONLY 20SECS HAHAHAHHAH!!


We chilled at startbucks after the picnic, around 9pm, because it was drizzling heavily. Met a kid playing with his toys there.




Vanilla Frappacuino. No other.



I went to the atm to check my Bank. And I saw this:

IF I DIE TODAY, I OFFICIALLY HAVE ONLY $21.36 TO MY NAME.




3 more outings to go. Yay................... =(



0 comments: