Saturday, April 18, 2009

bleeding limpy

OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN!!!!

This really sucks! I was washing the cages of my hamsters. And Limpy *the name of my three legged hammie* fell into the cage of his two brothers! I was transferring him to another place when he fell out of my hands

AND INTO THE PITS OF DEATH.

His biggest brother literally MAULED HIM. I quickly broke up the squabble and when I picked him up, my palm was full of BLOOD.



When I saw the blood, I started hyperventilating. My whole mind FROZE for a minute there. I fumbled with the towel trying to wipe the blood.

Everytime I reached near the wound he would SQUEAK in PAIN. I hadn't expected his brother to be THAT vicious. I mean, the lived together just about a week ago!

Anyway, he looks fine now, and cleaning the wound on his own. I have a feeling those months when he shared the cage with his two brothers, they tortured him like mad.

But he cleans up his wound properly, so maybe I didn't realise how bad the fights were. Sigh. Alright gtg to attend to him. I'll take my leave........

0 comments: