Friday, April 3, 2009

southpark 5/2 people

SOUTHPARK, 5/2 STYLE





AHHHH!!! I've finally finished the first batch of southpark inspired pictures! Let me introduce the people of 5/2!! Well, not all.

I didn't put in the whole class because it's too time consuming and I can't find the shapes and hairstyles of certain people!

There will be more coming up!

CHARACTERS:

  1. Alex Cheah - He has a shirt like that, taught me Dai di/Tai di and is a Tech geek hahah

  2. Benjamin Tan - Major stress ball and NPCC/ARMY freak.

  3. Ouwen - Gives me the aura of a nerd
  4. Bryan Tan - he loves music!

  5. Yi Wen - Since the day I stepped back into NTSS, I've seen her busy with bday Cakes and balloons! LOL

  6. Mcylne - The hair

  7. Png Shi Hui - Png Shi Hui HAHHAHA! grey goes with her and Batman is her inner soul.

  8. Kimberly - Nurse. Holding a syringe full of BLOOD hahah!

  9. Naz - His vest and Shuriken. black Ninja.

  10. Diana - She has good antennas

  11. Val - Puffy hair and reddy hahha

  12. Zenice - hairstyle. She's both innocent and violent.

  13. Anna - indian with curly hair?

  14. Andrew Yeo - Fair Skin Albino who loves to play his PS3/2/WII/XBOX and soccer.

  15. Tan Jen How - Sporty and the last time I saw him he wore his cap like that.

  16. Welly - Coffee =) superman shirt and cool brown hair.

  17. Shuman - OH MAN SM I WLD LOVE TO ADD KFC. But they didn't have it. Basketball KFC eating girl.

  18. Roy - Water Fountain.

  19. Wansiri - super straight hair, and good at art!

  20. Ian Woo - Black, Playstation addict, junk food eater, alchoholic? and a smoker. yups. Oh plus he is a singer


I Don't know some people in the picture really well, so it was hard to figure out what they were like.

But I hope you like it anyway!!!

0 comments: