Saturday, April 4, 2009

The clique

I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pictures people! I will post the indivual pictures in my facebook. But don't worry, because if you don't have a facebook then TOOOOOO BAD!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

I can imagine Bernice doing Major eye rolling and TSK-ING HAHAH!!




Characters:

  • Bryan Tan - Refer to 5/2 group!

  • CSK - Drummer boy! and He has that shirt!

  • Jason Chng - Hamster lover, good drinker and loves playing PS2, oh yea and tennis!

  • Baba - cool curly black hair!! haha!

  • Sarah Tan - Ever the innocent, but she can be very violent.

  • Me - Counting down to Chirstmas!

  • Jojo - Joanna, Aikido!!!!!

  • Bernice - Bookworm. 3 books per night, and she's gonna conquer all the books in the world!But one more thing, she's not nerdy!

  • WanLing - Super Benjamin *Benjamin is a term referred to something Blacker than black*. Plus a Sporty gal!

  • Justin - Always up to mischieve

  • Li Ying - =)
  • Wei Ting - HAHHAHH!! Okay I know Wei Ting shouldn't be holding these stuff but isn't it nce if she does??? AHAHHAHAHAHA!!

  • Yann Chwen - YANN LIN HAHAHHAHAH!!! *if he sees this I'l get splattered by his colourful hokkien Swear words*

  • David teoh - See, I added the mole for accuracy!

  • Steve - kid of the clique.
  • Stanley Low - Oh man I'm so sorry Stanley, I just can't find a your hair! this is the closest!

0 comments: