Sunday, April 5, 2009

ice cream

BEFORE DAD LEAVES AGAIN....

My Family went out for dinner.. *pause*, man....... since my dad came home we've been spamming dinner outings. Grew 1kg over the week..

YAH YAH ALEX, ZENICE AND SHI HUI!!! GO JOGGING IN THE MORNING!!! I feel like joining them, I can feel my blod calling out to me to join them, my mind is telling me this is the right thing!

My SOUL is WEAK.

SO anyway, back to fatty talk. I ate like loads this whole week, but I'm going camp, so.. I'll slim down right... RIGHT??!!! *PANIC*

After dinner my dad went to meet a friend to collect some Documents, so he lug the whole LIM family to Expo and thats when we played with the buggy




See, my Grandpa loves eating GELATO =). We went to this cool place near coronation plaza, where all the poly/JC/SEC 4+ students hang out late to study and eat ice cream.

Who Introduced me this place? MY GRANDFATHER. Man... old man teaching young kid where to hang out. He ate 3 scoops anyway..

YIPEEE!!! You see, me and him are about the same weight, so we always challenge on who will be the fatty. Currently SADLY, its ME. But I hope this 3 scoops like solidify and he'll be the Fat one. HEH HEH HEH!!


0 comments: