Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prune power

I "Slit my wrist" today at Bernice house....

Yes..... I did. Have you ever felt that you wanna die, like somehow the world has stop moving or you have things inside of you that you wanna let out but CAN'T? I did.

You see, this is my story. Everything I had for the past few days just couldn't come out. I thought I was going to die, like something was jam inside.

Yes, I was.... *CLIMAX*................ Constipated.

So, today I went to Bernice's house to help her out with Some Assignments and we ate CHIPS x 2, Chocolate, COOKIES, even though I had Constipation. THUS! comes the term "SLIT MY WRIST"

Another person who loves to "slit his wirst" - ALEX.C. When he has...

  • sore throat/bad throat - He eats KFC
  • cough - Drinks cold water and eats ice cream
  • any sickenss - calls friends over for mahjong party


AND SO!!! back to topic!

HERE COMES THE HERO!!! PRUNE JUICE!!!

If you don't know that prune juice is for constipation than I don't know how you could live your life till this age. HAHAHAHA!

Remember those days when you sit in the toilet and nothing comes out but your tummy hurts? then you go "Moommmy..... it won't commeeee oooouutt!!!!~"

Yeaaaaa... then your smiling grandma comes in with a cup of prune juice, your fav storybook, and goes "ok you drink this and take your time =)"

then after that one cup everything just comes out. Cry me a river~~

THAT is how POWERFUL prune juice is when you have CON-STEEEeeeEEeee-PA-TION!!! But after drinking 473ml *it says here on the juice bottle*, I have.....

DIARRHEA.

The worse part is the post below is about me taunting Shi Hui with ice cream, and I think Ice cream made me Stuck in the butt. =( maybe I should delete it.

Okay, nature call, I pray I will be slim after this. HAHAHAHHAHAHH!! No I do not want diarrahea, I have a long day ahead tmr. GOODNIGHT! AND REMEMBER! PRUNE JUICE MAKES YOU HAPPY!

0 comments: