Friday, April 17, 2009

Outing before poly

17 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clique outing after 3 months =)

MAN... its beeen so long since all 4 of us have been on an outing together. ITS A REUNION!!! What way to spent it then to watch a movie starring ZAC EFRON! HAHHA!!!!!

You guys should go and watch 17 again, its damn nice. I can see alex muttering to himself that Zac Efron looks like a girl, but he says that about Wu Chun also... =(

ALEX!! ZAC AND WU CHUN DO NOT LOOK LIKE GIRLS OK! *brandish Fist*

I watched it two days in a row. First time was during flag day, and 2nd is TODAY! I wouldn't mind watching it again hahahahahahah!!

alright, enough of my 18-going-on-19 nonsense..

My mum helping Bernice apply make-up. My mum is a certified make-up artist, thus! Bernice is in gooood hands =)

Me and Sarah CW-ing while Bernice goes under the brush.

YEA!!! GROUP PICTURE! after many many many Months.





MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great sem *pause* you damn YEAR 2's!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: