Saturday, April 11, 2009

Emo-nism

IT'S BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Tonsilitis, pronounced as (TON-SEE-LAI-TEASE) IS BACK!

Horrors of all Horrors. Bernice is coming back, so I was hoping to go catch that new Zac Efron show with her, Sarah and jo. But...... sigh. See how the throat goes then.

ALEX YOU WARNED ME AND IT DID HAPPEN AGAIN. SIGH... somehow feels like a terminal illness....

And yes, I'm having mood swings and bad cramps, which really sucks, because I fluctuate from Happy to Emo.

I can feel all the emo thoughts coming to me now, man I should have at least 1 emo post on my blog. But.. SAY NO TO EMO!

Gotta get off now before I start imagining my life to be so sucky and find excuses to be emo and blog it to gain sympathy =( WHICH I WILL NOT OKAY!

SO GOODBYE. I WILL GO WATCH SPONGEBOB TO GET ME THROUGH THIS.

0 comments: