Friday, April 24, 2009

Digital Media! Finally!

Oh boy, I've had my taste of 3D animation! And.... its hard. Apparently it takes years to master the programme MAYA. The mother software for 3D animation, I guess. BUt after 2hrs, I've..... FINISHED MY 3D table!!


And there is the drawing! We gotta learn the different types of Paper... plus using charcoal the stuff like that.

Bee Hong's hand

MINE! LOL!



Peter's hand


HAHAHHA!! I didn't bring my eraser, so I borrowed Yazid's one. And this is his eraser! So funny looking la.




And later we have to look at the mirror and draw our FACE. NOOOooOOooOOOO!!!! This is Peter's drawing. MAAN.. compared to mine, its damn good T.T



Shahrul! I love the way he drew the SP shirt, so cool. He was looking at the mirror, so the words are inverted


Andre's drawing, everyone liked the hair!
AND FINALLY! PROFESSIONAL ARTIST LIM YAN LIN'S DRAWING!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TA-DAAA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!




THOSE ARE MY TEETH OK! NOT MY LIPS. =(((((( OKAAAY!! I shall stop talking about life in school, but but, thats my life right now... so I can't help it. Maybe I'll blog about my fridge, yeaaa....
OKay you guys take care!





0 comments: