Sunday, April 5, 2009

Brother's 22nd bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!!!!!!

Okay I know this post is kinda late, because his birthday was 2 days ago, 3rd April. But I was so busy loading up the south-park cartoon ones that I had no time. SORRY!!

My bro *I always call him kor kor, although very cheena-ish, but thats what I call him since I could talk*, turns 22nd this year! Hahha

Anyway, he's so happy he got this fatty cake, full of chocolate and cream. The whole day kept whacking my chin and calling me different versions of FAT.

Thats the thing about BOYS, they don't read many books but yet can come up with the mean names in like many many ways =(







We bought the cake from Secret Recipe. It's triple chocolate *white, milk and dark Chocolate with thick FUDGE* YEAAAAA......
Deborah *his gf* got him this really cool present.
YEA... YOU GOTTA SHOOT YOUR ALARM CLOCK TO OFF IT!


It is an Alarm clock, but the only way to off the alarm, is to shoot it with a gun! There is this target and it will POP out when the alarm rings and you have to AIM.
If you dun shoot properly, it will continue to ring, super accurate sensor. Hahahha.

You can also play games with the alarm clock.

Using the gun and trying to shoot the target




Deb, bro and me had a shooting challenge in the living room. Yes It's a video, and I'm suppose to post it, but being Lazy, I'll do it another day!

0 comments: