Sunday, April 19, 2009

new sem

New class, new friends, new people to avoid. Again.


Man, I'm finally here. Finally in SP. I can't belive it, from last May to now. From life crashing down to suddenly back on track.

Tomorrow, new life - Campus life. Maybe I'm the luckiest basket in this world, because everytime my life crashes down on me, it just gets better.

But everyone gets that. At many points of your life it gets sooo bad you screw up sooo badly you just don't know how you're gonna get out of it. AND YOU DO OK, YOU DO!

Ironically, I dug around my "dungeon" *Wardrobe really* and found a BAG! Yup, my mum forgot to throw away the bag my ex-bf gave to me. THUS, I'm carrying it to Sch tmr. HAHAHHA!! oh gawd =(

Guess everyone is going their own way now! in 10years time.......

  • Alex - Probably sailing somewhere in the carribean!
  • Shi hui - Opening her chain of ice-cream business called "Harry&Bai Bye"
  • Welly - Getting married? hahah, JKJK! Its either terrorizing Starbucks by opening his own cafe chain, or something to do with engineering.
  • Kimberly - Delivering Benjamin and Linda's baby. JK!
  • Wansiri - Thai prime minister? Or one of the richest person in Thailand.
  • Jen How - Married to a fat girl. HAHAHHA!!!
  • Bryan Tan - fighting with Jen How over the fat girl
  • Benjamin - apart from what I mention in point 4, probably Chief inspector of Police.
  • Zenice - Nursing???
  • Shuman - Taking over KFC. Or being a PE teacher HAHAHA!! Poor kids, hope she doesn't eat them. KFK *Kentucky fried kids*

Okay the rest, I'm not really sure what they're doing, so yea. WELL! GO AND CREATE HAVOC IN YOUR CAMPUS!!! WOOOOoooOOOO!!

ROAR!! and those people in YEAR 2, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Have a happy new sem! hahahha

Alright, gtg, school starts at 10am, so I'm gonna chiong TWILIGHT DVD (from bernice) tonight. GOOODNIGHT, I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE!









0 comments: