Monday, April 27, 2009

macarons

MURDER FOR MACARONS.......





Its like 11pm and I'm starving. Then dear Alex had to tag that he has Macarons in the fridge, I can feel my Macaron frenzy kicking in *going psycho*...



You know vampires neeed blood to survive.... Yea.... I need macarons.... MUAHAHAHHA!!'

But anyway, I've got 5 in the fridge too ALEX! hahahha. But I can't eat it, it's for my photo Assignment X.X the pain......

Now I understand how Edward cullen feels towards Bella. Its the same way I feel towards my Macarons.




If you have never eaten OR dun even know what macarons are.... get out of this blog NOW!!!! you mini human. NOOo dun go!! just JOKING T.T

Anyway its great, its life, its love, its better then uh... I dunno better than whatever you think its good. Better than you Boyfriend, your best friend, better than your girlfriend, better than your dog.

Okay going down to the fridge to steal a bite... heh heh..... Just.. a .. lil.... teeny... weeny...BITE!!

0 comments: