Monday, April 13, 2009

Anti-Biotics

AREN'T ANTI-BIOTICS SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOOOD???!!


HELL NO! I'm Anti, Anti-biotics. SAY NO TO ANTI-BIOTICS. It gives me bad gastrict, makes me swallow my own sour gastrict juices in the middle of a speech by the Principal of SP.

DISGUSTED? Yes, thats what Anti-biotics do to you. =) enjoy your own LEMONADE

So Anyway, during break I left, like some super Aunty that just came for the freebies and left. But I'm going back for tomorrow.

THANKS CALI FOR GATHERING INFO FOR ME HAHA!

ALRIGHT! ENOUGH OF ME SWALLOWING MY STOMACH JUICES.

Why have my post been so wordy lately? Well, I've no pictures. hahha. Ohhh would have love to show you my two new SP required shirts, but taking solo pictures scares me a lil'. Like seeing my future.

ALONE.



LICK THAT ICE CREAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHA! *Dedicated to Shi Hui*

BERNICE, JO,, SARAH!! 1 DAY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: