Thursday, April 16, 2009

FLAG DAY

SP FLAG DAY!!!!!!!!!

8hrs of FLAG DAY to earn 2 CCA points! Jeez, but oh well it was fun. So anyway I was suppose to meet Andrea and Bee Hong at Alljunied MRT control station at 7.30am, oh gawd that is like so early la.

But I ended up meeting them in Bugis at 9am hahahah! THERE WERE SOO MANY FRESHIES EVERYWHERE!

I practically couldn't stop laughing, because this flag day is sooo different from the ones you had in secondary school. So anyway, I said HI to a dozen to random FRESHIES.


HAH! This guy ahh. Name is Shahrul, I have been friends with him for only 5mins. He was with Andrea and Bee Hong, 5hrs later, we became buddies HAHAHAHAHAHH!!

This guy is so cool la. I joined Digital Media because of Disney and I thought I was the ONLY ONE, because everyone just seems to be an ANIME FANATIC, but THIS GUY IS A DISNEY FREAK TOO!!

YES!! He loves Hannah Montana/miley cyrus and I love Zac Efron HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

Total total disney Fan. And... HE'S LENDING ME THE CAMP ROCK DVD!! WOoOOOOOOo!! Both of us think Joe Jonas rocks. HAhahahhaha!!



starting from left the one with Specs - Andrea, Bee Hong, Shahrul and Me. We Went Chinatown to work our butts off. I wonder if SP will sue me or something, soo...
We went to watch 17 again "AFTER" Flag day. YEaaaaa.....

BH so innocent, got scolded by a crazy woman, and her voice and sentence structure REMINDS ME OF ZENICE. EXACTLY LIKE HER VOICE.... WEIRD.

We were in PS (Plaza Singapure). Spotlight, you know, the handicraft shop.



HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS PICTURE ABOVE!!!



Andrea doing her Voodoo Turtle whispering. They all gathered around her.



YUCK! Turtle eating a dead fish!


FOP (FRESHMEN ORIENTATION PARTY)!!!!!!!!



Man the queue was sooo long. But we got in fast. Free food and rock concert. Sadly the music wasn't my taste. Went with Cali, Cheryl *From EEE*, Ryan and Andrea.



Thats werid Cali that loves the Flag day stickers sooo much, she had to paste it on herself HHAHA!! And me =(





Cheryl *Oh man I hope I got the name right or she's gonna come to DMIT school to beat me up*, Calissa *cali* and Me



hahahah, and this is Ryan.



FINALLY!! IN THE CONCERT HALL!!



The music was just..... =(. So all of us went out to have some food when we met 2 seniors! Yep, we wanted cotton candy, so they helped make some for us!

Don't know their names actually, but both of them were really funny. I think they are best friends..

they sort of gave me an impression, when they were talking to each other, like they knew each other since birth hahahaha!


YAY! Alright, gotta my clique tmr! GTG!

0 comments: