Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bernice comes home!

WELCOME BACK BERNICE!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR INDEPENDENT STAY IN CHINA FOR 6 WEEKS!!

Yiiiippppeeeee!!!!!! Bernice is back. And one day after she touched down in Singapore, Sarah & me called her out for SHOPPING. Sarah wanted to get her bag pack... which reminds me...

*DEPRESS* I'm carrying my OCEAN PACIFIC *OP* bag for first day of Campus life............................................. GREAT.......Joy.... *Sigh*

Seriously... I had that bag since I was SECONDARY 1. But mum says she won't buy me a bag now, because I need to know what kind of bag I need....*depress* ok enough of this, back to topic!

I just HAD to have Shokudo soft shell crab pasta BEFORE I go to poly and probably get walled up with projects and events. YOU HUNGRY!!??? YOU WANT SOME???!! HHAHHAHHA




Bernice bought this *whats that name for it*, okay I'll just call it a top. Yea she bought it from China, and everytime she disturbs me, I threatened to grab the straps and carry her like a backpack around orchard HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA ROLL YOUR EYES BERNICE HHAHHAHHAH!!!!

Anyway, Didnt call Jo out because she was organizing orientation and shopping is a NO-NO for her. Unless it has something to do with sports or Aikido.

0 comments: