Wednesday, April 29, 2009

to the concert!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man Oh man oh man!!! Just last month I was crying and cursing myself for not getting the Final Fantasy tickets earlier, which led me to desperately beg strangers to sell me the tickets.

They didn't........... BUT


I FREAKING GOT THE TICKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS-SAAAA!!!!!





Okay, this is what happened -

My Brother's best friend, Damien, managed to grab hold of a ticket!!!!!! I was stunned when I saw his comment on facebook -

"hi yanlin, keep your 22nd of may 7.30pm free. you are going for the Distant Worlds Concert."

HOOOORAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super hyperventillation~

It will be really awkward to go with one of my bro's friend, but Damien is pretty much family. Yeaa... he watched me grow from Primary School fat girl to Secondary school huge girl.

I'm sooo happy I can just gobble up a whole bottle of Mayo and feel good =)

0 comments: