Monday, May 11, 2009

9th of May

Pre-Birthday celebration!!

Note: 9th of May. This is a late entry


This is the last day of my birthday feast! Jeez, I gained so much weight my bed had to CREAK when I sleep on it. *Depress*

But who cares HAHHAHAH! You only turn 19 once, so I'm gonna enjoy it!

Anyway, as you can see, I went out with Shi Hui, Alex, Zenice, Kim and Naz(by default). Thanks everyone for taking time off to join me for lunch!








thanks PSH, Alex, Zenice and Kim for the cupcake. It taste great! I bet my sugar levels went up by 70%, but thats the reason for eating cakes anyway HAHAHAH!!




We played a game with WATER! Its suppose to be with Alchohol, but I don't fancy getting drunk during mid afternoon, plus I already had my fair share of Cocktails the day before.

Rule of the game, Name somebody starting with the Chosen letter. So if I say "P", then you an say peter, petrine ETC. If you stop, you drink one cup.

PLUS IT WAS AFTER THE FILLING LUNCH! HAHHAAHA! SADDDDDISTIC!






Oh yea, before I go.

THANK YOU ALL YOUR FATTIES FOR THE PRESENTS! POLY, SEC, CLIQUE! EVERYBODY!!

0 comments: