Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IMM

SOOO HOTTTTTT AHHHH!!!!



I prefer crazy rain storms to hot crappy weather. Makes you stink and produce large amount of armpit juices. YUCK!

So anyway, I went to Jurong East today to run some errands

  • Return the books Bernice helped me borrow from the Library. THANKS BERNICE!
  • Buy Jason's Bday present
  • Buy earphones for my Laptop
Had a fat day together. Ate ALOT and Takoyaki. You knowm octopus Ballz. I think I've to cut down on the sweets during class, I feeel sooo baaaaaaad eating so much sugar.

Or I could eat a few and give the rest to those Suckas!


So smexy. Pretty reasonable price. Not like those $59.90 ones. PLUS! Its brown hahah, yes I love everything that is brown except CRAP/Shet/POO ok!

YOU HUNGRY????!!! YOU WANT SOME?? YOU WAAAANT???!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA

Okay I'm going to sleep now.

0 comments: