Friday, May 22, 2009

final fantasy

THE START OF THE GREATEST EVENING OF MY LIFE.



Amazing, fantastic, a dream for me. Attending this concert, is one of my greatest dream in life. THIS is the concert that can only be seen in the states or Japan. THIS is the concert that I've been waiting for.

THIS IS THE CONCERT I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF.

It was just freaking great. The atmosphere of the esplanade was grand. From the starting of the performance till the end, I was literally trembling with excitement. You know, the feeling you get when you're waiting for your O'level results?









Final Fantasy is just damn good, the graphics and all. But the music is the thing that really draws you to the story line.

It brings back sooo much memories of my school life just listening to it. From when I was 13 years old. It inspired me so much, whether I was drawing, or writing.

Meeting the composer of all these music was just a dream kinda dream. You know, those dream when you want a unicorn for your birthday? It's just you know, there. Unreachable.

But tonight, is different. Tonight, I had two of my dreams fulfilled. Just in that ONE NIGHT







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BECAUSE I GOT TO MEET THE CREATOR OF THIS MASTERPIECE OF WORK.
NOBUO UEMATSU





PLUS THE CONDUCTOR ARNIE ROTH!


YEEESSSS-SSAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Wish I could take more pictures. But as you know, phototaking wasn't allowed!


Anyway, this is my brother's best friend Damien. Yes, they call each other "Best Friends" hahahha. I thought guys don't do that, but that was really sweet.

This is damien's other close friend Daphne. She is like super gamer kinda person and reaaaallly pretty too, oh yea and she's reaaally nice!


Fantastic Night.

0 comments: