Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday party

Bernice and Yan Lin's Birthday celebration!


Oh maaaannn, it was sad, because we started late, so not much time for games! Anyway, this is what happened from morning till the midnight!

Morning: Met CSK after school 12pm. He came over to help

Afternoon: More fatties started arriving. Other bday girl Bernice arrives right after Jason

Evening : Party begins!




Yea so CSK came to help out, so we (me & mum) gave him the job of making the Sushi, and CRAAAAP!!! He was better than me with it la. I can claim credit though because he was wearing my godly sacred SP shirt HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!

*sad cry of a pathetic sore loser*

yea so anyway, him and my mum did some team work making the sushi, and I was the fatass doing "tasting".

Its my bday! makes it LEGAL TO FOR ME TO BE A LAZY BUTT! HAHAHAHHAH!!!



Let me intro my friends. Thats me, then Bernice, Sarah and Joanna.



Was taking picture then suddenly some Bangala wearing red come disturb. Wan Ling!

THIS IS OUTRAGOUS OKAY! THEY ARE SELLING OTAH THAT MY PARENTS BOUGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Stupid Han Kiat keep banging on the pot cover like some karung-guni man. HAHAHAHAH!!!




Cliche. Its always on the face. I'll start a new range of "caking" by doing it on the ass. But then again, I do not want to touch someone's smelly butt HAHAHAHHAHAH!!


I WANT THIS POLAR BEAR!! But Bernice won't give it to me, because her beloved Steve gave it to her. So I just hugged both of them HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!


THANKS MUMMY/MUM/MOM/MOTHER/BOSS FOR MAKING THIS SPREAD. YOU ARE GREAT!! YOU MAKE GREAT FOOD AND I'M HAPPY TO BE FAT BECOS OF YOUR FOOOD!!

I was just joking about being happy I'm fat, mum. Thanks to you I'm FAT, I can't join sports camp and SPSU. HAHAHAH!!

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!



Poor Sarah, always getting abused by Wan Ling HAHHAAHAHAH!!!

Me and Bernice's Birthday cocktail! All thanks to Shi Kun (CSK) for doing the bartending.

2nd Bday cocktail.

Yeaaaa our drinks table. Not fully equipped yet. We invested on a shaker, still more to come! LOL~
I love David!
I think I had a lil' too much cocktails at this point of time.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!! Stupid Wan Ling makes me look fat here.

Me and Jason. What can I say hmmm.... was really touch with his bday present.

Our bartender got soo tired of shaking drinks the whole night LOL!



Me and Bernice having our Birthday Drink! We went through the dunno-what-crap of sweet, Sour, Bitter and Fire of friendship trial.

1st shot(sweet): PURE RIBENA SYRUP
2nd shot(Sour): PURE ORANGE JUICE
3rd shot(Bitter): VOLKDA WITH ABIT OF ORANGE JUICE


AND THE 4th SHOT...(FIRE): CHILI SAUCE WITH VOLDKA.



YUCK LAAA!!! CAN YOU SEE THE RED IN THE CUP!! UGGGHHH!


So whoose great idea was this??? CHAN SHI KUN!!! So we gave him hell later on!




YEAAAAAAAA.. BBQ SAUCE AND CHILI SAUCE FACIAL



PICTURE OF THE DAY

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



SOME ASSS-O THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO STICK THIS CONFETTI ON MY BUTT!! I ONLY FOUND ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER THE PARTY!

I WILL GET YOU!!!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!!




PS: Sorry for the lousy pictures. I changed it to a resolution size of a HD TV.

0 comments: